A common request for our private investigator team is to look into whether someone’s partner is having an affair. It is often the ‘not knowing’ which causes the most heartache when cheating occurs in a relationship – that broken trust is terrible to deal with. We have noticed over the years that there are some tell tale signs which can indicate when something is awry in a relationship:
- spending more time away from home
- often working late
- changes to mobile phone useage (eg suddenly having a lot more calls or messages)
- not answering the phone when you are around, taking longer to call you back
- different smells on their clothing (eg smoke, alcohol, perfume etc)
- clearing the computer history more often, using different email addresses or spending unusually long times on their computer
- less interested in intimacy
- becoming defensive or ignoring you completely
If you have the suspicion that your partner is being unfaithful, what can you do? You could choose to ignore your instinct and assume that everything is fine, or you could delve deeper to uncover the truth.
Our private investigation services deal with cases of infidelity frequently. Our team are highly discreet and subtle, so you can rest assured that your partner will be completely unaware of our existence and you will simply recieve the evidence you need. We use a range of surveillance tools at our disposal to gather as much valuable evidence as we can in order to help you determine whether you were indeed right or not.
If you suspect your partner is cheating on you, contact us today for a free no obligation consultation.