DISCREET BACKGROUND CHECKING & VETTING
Our private investigators will ensure that our checking and vetting is completed with absolute discretion and professionalism ensuring that the individual/s in question will never be aware of the investigation, at ANY stage.
COMPREHENSIVE BACKGROUND CHECKS
We do not restrict our checks to simple database searches. Our comprehensive background check service is designed to give you the information you require. Our private investigators will check for fake profiles amongst other things whilst performing their investigations, helping you to avoid falling for even the cleverest of dating site scams.
Our aim is to provide you with the information you require, to enable you to make an informed decision regarding the individual in question.
ONLINE DATING FRAUD
- Scammers use photos of models on their fake profiles
- A "scammer" will often ask for your email address right away, or give you theirs. They want to communicate off the dating site as soon as possible.
- The "scammer" will have a hard luck story, they make you feel sorry for them, and they ask for help or money, or get you to offer it because you are ‘such a nice person’.
- The "scammer" may offer you money. They will do this to gain your trust. They will send counterfeit checks which will eventually bounce at your bank and get you into trouble.
- The member is from your country but travels for their job (working an oil rig, buying antiques, etc.). They have lost their ID and money and have been arrested or injured and urgently need money to get back home – this is quite common.
- These are just a few of the potential warning signs but by no means are we suggesting that EVERY contact you make is a "scammer". However, we will be able to confirm if they are BEFORE you make any type of commitment to them and most certainly BEFORE you arrange any kind of meeting.
- Worried your partner may be cheating on you? We also conduct investigations to catch a cheating partner.
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently asked questions in relation to our ‘Dating Site Scams & Investigations’ service. If you can’t find the answer you’re looking for, please contact a member of our team. All calls and forms of communication are 100% confidential.
there are often people with online dating site accounts which are not who they say they are. You can lookout for signs of this such as; poor grammar, lack of photos, or the inability to be in front of a camera. Our thorough backcheck will assure that the person you are talking to is who they say they are and not trying to scam you for money.
The immediate red flags for finding a scammer on a dating site are things such as not showing their face often or asking you to give them money in the form of plane tickets or gift vouchers.
Only accept friend requests from profiles that are verified to ensure that the person you are speaking to is who they say they are. Never give any form of money before seeing the person face-to-face, as you never know how far people will go to get money for nothing.