Find a Person Online
Lookup by name, telephone or address…
UK Private Investigators provide services to help you find people. Whether you’re looking for a phone number, address, last known details or even surveillance, we can help in all these matters.
We provide a bespoke and tailored product to your exact requirements. If you only require to know a persons last known address or perhaps a phone number, our flexible people search service can deliver you just that. We offer various information requests from Finding a persons Address and Finding a Persons Assets.
WHY Use UKPI for people tracing?
A few reasons to why use UKPI’s people search service…
Fast, Reliable and Accurate People & Asset Finding…
Did you know that 98% of our people searches are successfully closed within a 48 hour period…
UK Private Investigators have a proven and highly successful track record in locating hidden assets, valuables and property in the UK and across the world.
How much does it cost to find a person?
Our fees for finding a person start from as little as £ 45.00 if you send a bulk instruction of ten or more. For single cases, we charge a fixed fee, which is extremely competitive – please contact us with details of your particular case and we will provide you with an extremely competitive quote.
Are your find a person services discreet?
Yes, each case is handled by an experience and specialist tracing agent. The person being traced will not be aware of the case at any stage – this is particularly important when trying to find someone who owes money. Many companies use methods that leave a footprint, thus alerting the person to the fact that someone has been trying to find them. Our methods are completely discreet and guaranteed to be accurate.
How does ‘Find a Person’ service work?
After the initial consultation, which can take place via email, face to face or telephone, we will ask you to complete a short form. There are certain details that we need in order to be able to find the person for you. Once we have received the form, our specialist tracers get to work and within a few hours, will contact you to let you know that they have found the person.
Are UKPI’s finding a person services legal?
Yes. All people finding cases taken by us are handled within the relevant laws of the country in which we are searching. We do not break any laws when finding people.
What’s included within our person finding service?
Our people finding report will consist of the persons current address and the following details where available:
- Ownership details of current address.
- Any telephone numbers at the address (mobile & landline).
- The names of anyone else at the current address.
- The dates of birth of anyone else at the current address.
- Any email addresses at the current address.
We understand that taking on a private investigator is not a regular occurrence for many people! It can be quite daunting and knowing what to expect can be a difficulty in this field! As the UK’s number one address service provider, we are confident that you will find our agents easy to work with. We understand that the priority for many clients is discretion and speed of service. We work quickly and effectively to gather evidence to support your case. Our agents are specialists in covert surveillance and our film and audio footage is certainly useful when making a case against another person.
Whether you need to search for an area code or help with ways to find a specific family member or perhaps need us to look within a phone directory (known as a deep dive) to discover public records, here at UKPI we can assist.
What is a private investigator?
- An investigator can find clues to prove a client’s suspicions are right for a wide range of situations. Sometimes clients come to us with just a feeling that something isn’t right, other times they have some proof but need further evidence to support their claims. Our find a person’s address specialists can help you get the answers and proof you need!
- We cannot easily say how much our services will cost, as it very much depends on the nature of the investigation! We can fully quote for your services when we understand a little more about your requirements.
How can I speak to one of the agents about Finding someone’s address?
- We have a central number to call if you wish to speak to an agent. We offer completely private, free consultations which allow us to understand more about what you require, along with giving you a chance to explain more about your own situation. This will help us to establish exactly which service, such as people search or a scan of the reverse phone search engine, you need.
5 Reasons to Choose Us
Need Help? Let’s Touch Base…
Contact us today for a private and confidential consultation.
Need Help? Let’s touch base…
Established in 1997, by the existing owner, we now have professional and highly experienced Private Investigators in most Counties, Cities and Towns across The UK and The World, which means that we can assist you wherever and whatever the case may be.
Your information will NEVER be sold to a third party and is stored only for the purposes of contacting you.